Here’s a sample of the new, always up-to-date, OAR site:
This new public service is the result of many late nights and weekend work. (This is still a part-time labor of love!) I want to get it in front of everyone to help guide the design and make it useful. I’m focussing on what kinds of headings an “navigational sign-posts” should be shown.
What’s Finished – Highlights
- Always up-to-date. All content is checked and refreshed nightly. Currency information is displayed with a Last accessed note.
- Re-outlining. The site uses the natural structure of the text to display it visually as an outline.
- Links to every source. Each page links back to the original rule. “Trust but Verify”.
- Raw data freely available. A new public service, I’ve made the nightly parse results available for download. If you have a programmer or data science student in your team, they’ll know what to do with a GitHub link.
What’s Coming Next
- Links to ORS and other authority / implementing laws.
- Links from relevant ORS sections back to the Rules.
- Display of each Rules’ history.
Please consider pitching in $5 or $10 per month to support my work and public service. Thank you!